(Read Part One of my adventure here, if you’ve missed it!)
So Monday, October 3rd was the big day- the day I got to go to the Martha Stewart Show as a “featured audience member!” They invited some of us crafty bloggers to come and blog/facebook/tweet live from the show.
Haley- my “plus-one” for this event- was already in line, wearing a hand-made rolled fabric hair clip and this AMAZING necklace designed by Vicki O Dell. (Haley commissioned Vicki to make it for her to wear to the Emmy’s.) It looked amazing!
So we shuffled in, checked our coats, and headed to the small waiting area where all the crafty bloggers were sitting. Immediately I ran into Simone Collins of FaveCrafts,- she and I had been on the show together before in March.
After we got situated on the set, we got to take a tour- so here are my on-set photos for you to enjoy. (Plus a few taken by Haley. That girl has my back.)
I also met Denice from Plaid Crafts (the makers of the Martha Stewart Paints) as well as the buyer from Michael’s Stores (where you can buy it exclusively!) That’s Alex from MSLO on the right.
So then we had to take our seats and get ready for the live show.
The next hour was a blur- watching the segments, clapping on cue, posting on Facebook and Twitter, just trying to keep up! (If you missed it the episode recap is here.) After it was all done, we got to go back up on the set, this time for a photo-op with Martha herself. (I’ll post that as soon as they send it!)
Then it was packing up and standing in line for our goodie bags. Here’s what was in mine:
After that, friends, I had a hot dog from a food truck (this WAS NYC, after all) and then decided to catch an early flight home. It was an amazing whirlwind-of-a-trip, but this crafty blogger was ready to get home and get back to crafting!
I’ll wrap up with two screen shots of the show…!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017