(Don’t look around. That’s YOU, crafty reader!)
Over on her non-profit website, C4K555.org, she’s got a call for PET crafts…crafts you make for your pet. They need to be quick & easy and under 5 bucks. And you need to submit a YouTube video that’s about 2 minutes. The winner will getÂ promotion as Sandy does her nation-wide media tour and a $100 Amazon gift card.
On a side note, be aware that by entering her sweepstakes you relinquish the right to your content (i.e., recipe, design, etc.) and she retains the right to use your video, winner or not, as she chooses on her site:
All contest entries will become the sole property of Crafter’s 4 Kids and may be used for, but not limited to, PR communications, marketing, and crafting workshops. By entering into the contest you are consenting to the terms outlined in the contest rules.
With intellectual property being such a hot topic in the crafting industry, I thought I should point this out. After all, you don’t want to be upset if you non-winning entry ends up in a book that she sells or workshops that she teaches, without crediting or paying you.
When I contacted Sandy about this about (my concerns about the waiving of intellectual property rights), she wrote back immediately:
Thank you for the insight, that was just legal that was given to me. I actually will give credit to the designers and also links back to anyone who contributes crafts (assuming they are family friendly links.) Â We just want to be certain that we can have the right to keep the content on our site because we are running a contest, and I thought it would be great PR for the entrants/ winners to have their names and crafts featured on TV nationwide. It is amazing free PR for the winners and anyone who has projects on the site.
SO! If you’d like a shot at winning some Amazon cash &Â TV promotion (or a Bowdabra for second or third places,) head on over to C4K555.org and get the info!
Aren’t you curious as to what pet crafts we’ll see?? I certainly am!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018