It seems that I’ve been living a whirlwind life of travel these days… we just got back from Melbourne and then we were off as a family for a Royal Caribbean cruise. Of course, I brought my travel kit and couldn’t resist taking a peek at what the craft activities offered on our ship, the Oasis of the Seas. While onboard, I made you a little video!
You can tell I’m really in “cruise” mode because I’m not wearing makeup and my hair is a wind-blown mess….but I was having a GREAT time!
I did get question from a YouTube friend, so I’ll answer them here, too:
- Do you know if every cruise line has a crafting and scrapbooking opportunity? No, I don’t know that. But on the Royal Caribbean cruise we took 2 years ago, there were scrapbooking kits available at the photo center and there were classes held around the ship. (There wasn’t a specific craft/activities room on that one.)
Do you craft while traveling? What kind of craft activities would you like to see on a cruise? I’d love to hear from you!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018