I spent Saturday morning at Grand River Beads participating in the “Try-it-you’ll-like-it” weekend. I taught 3 classes in three hours…. and none of the materials overlapped! (Note to self: organize better!!!)
I demo’d swirly beads, faux dichro glass, and paper beads. Lots of fun, and our participants were REALLY enthusiastic! Of course, I was a little swamped and trying desperately to stick to my 55-minute time schedule, so I didn’t get any photos. But I do have to say that my “students” were fabulously creative, and they all walked away with beautiful pieces.
It was crazy busy, but I’d do it again in a heartbeat. And a big thanks and kudos to Eva, who put it all together and kept things running smoothly!
(Note to participants: send me a photo and I’ll post it!)
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017