I love stamping, and have quite the collection of both wood-mount and clear stamps. But after a while, you kind of get tired looking at the same images and get bored with them. But this new system – Stamping Gear by Inkadinkado from EK Success– will breath new life into your stamping. It’s got my mind literally spinning in new directions!
Let your creativity spiral into intricate, symmetrical designs with Inkadinkado’s Stamping Gear. Create endless patterns for cards and papercrafting, home décor, fashion and more. This Stamping Gear Intro Kit is designed especially to maximize the design potential of Stamping Gear with an easy starter collection of a cog, paddle and set of stamps!
To use, mount a stamp onto the Stamping Gear clear paddle, then stamp the image around the cog. A variety of illustrated techniques and helpful information is available in our downloadable General Tips and Techniques. Take your stamping to a new level with our unique Stamping Gear!
The Stamping Gear Intro Kit includes:
• Circle cog
• Clear paddle for mounting your stamps
• 4″ x 4″ sheet of 4 cling stamps
Let’s take a closer look in this video I made for you:
Here’s a closer look at the components:
The system in very easy to use, and there is a nice foam on the underside of the gears so that it stays put while you are stamping around- I used a light pressure to hold the gear, and I didn’t see any shifting.
As I mentioned in the video above, I created a some cards from the sheet I created.
Did you know I regularly make a series of cards (3 or more) at a time? I wrote a post about the benefits of working in a series if you’d like to learn more about that.
I also made a 6X6 inch card using that terra cotta “doily” from above. Yes, that is a Spellbinders Cut, Fold, Tuck die in the middle as an embellishment.
One word- you will need to buy some cling foam if you’d like to use your own unmounted red rubber or clear stamps- so make sure you pick some up (or maybe use some spray baste and craft foam?) to create a buffer.
So here’s the deal- this system is FUN! And it’s kind of a fun surprise to see what patterns emerge as you stamp around. The price of the Deluxe Set is $49.95 and the starter set is $14.95 USD. The stamp sets are about 5 bucks for a set of four- which is pretty good. (But of course, there are some discounts on line and you can use coupons in the big box stores.) I think this will be fun to experiment with and create some new Operation Write Home cards!
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes.
If you’d like to purchase Stamping Gear products, please support CTD and use our affiliate links:
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017