By now you know I’m a sucker for cool tools. When I was offered a chance to review the Martha Stewart Craft Circle Edge Punch before you could even BUY it…..well, you know I jumped at the chance. I couldn’t wait to see how it worked!
The starter set includes the base plate, one decorative punch, instructions, and the magnetic knob. Here are some detail shots so we can get familiar!
Here’s some product information for you:
Tired of being straight-edged? Make your crafts come full circle with these cartridges. Use with your Circle Edge Punch Starter Set to quickly and easily punch perfect circles with decorative edges for round placemats, delicate doilies and curved coasters.
- Punch a continuous, die-cut border in 7 different sizes for paper up to 12 inches
- No pre-cutting of paper is necessary
- Trims the paper while punching
- Great for creating paper crafts such as doilies, cards, decorations and placemats
- Additional circle edge punch cartridges are available for a wide range of punch designs
I got out the directions, which were super-simple to follow. In minutes I’d made my first doily! But of course, I wanted you to see how I did it first hand, so I made you this video:
I tried the punch on cardstock, vellum, and text weight paper to start out…and all punched beautifully. (If you’d like me to try other papers, just leave me a comment. I just thought those three might be the most common.)
I made few cards with the circles. In don’t know about you, but these would just be lovely as doilies under a cupcake, too.
So… I have to say, I can’t wait to get some more of the punches that go with the set. But here’s the tough part- I am a tease. The Circle Edge Punch will be available exclusively on HSN and HSN.com while supplies last—and once they’re gone, the Circle Edge Punch won’t be available again until after the holidays. So if you REALLY, really want this punch, head over to HSN.com today and see if it’s still in stock!
- Utility Bone Folder
- Scoring Board
- Craft Station
- Paper Trimmer
- Punch Around the Page Punches
- Crafter’s Clay
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017