After a week of sitting on my hands and biting my tongue, I am happy to announce that I’ve partnered up with Craft Critique as one of their reporters! I’ll be reviewing some craft products for them and publishing my articles on their blog. Never fear, I’ll still be doin’ my own thing over here at Craft Test Dummies… I have plenty of products to review, crafty goodness to share, and singin’ the praises of other faboo-crafters.
When I do write an article for them, I’ll let you know…in the meantime, visit thier site and check out some of the great info to be had over there.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018