After a week of sitting on my hands and biting my tongue, I am happy to announce that I’ve partnered up with Craft Critique as one of their reporters! I’ll be reviewing some craft products for them and publishing my articles on their blog. Never fear, I’ll still be doin’ my own thing over here at Craft Test Dummies… I have plenty of products to review, crafty goodness to share, and singin’ the praises of other faboo-crafters.
When I do write an article for them, I’ll let you know…in the meantime, visit thier site and check out some of the great info to be had over there.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017