OK, well, maybe not. But while I was at CHA Summer 09, Sarah Moore (my editor-in-chief over at CraftCritique) and I shot this little video audition. We found out about the “audtions”, begged a little, and got on camera all within the span of about 30 minutes. (This is remarkable because most folks signed up in advance, planned a project to share, etc.)
So here’s what we came up with off-the-cuff. Feel free to mock us…we do! Sorry I can’t imbed it, but here’s the link to Scrappy TV!
Here are some other CHA highlights:
- Plaid Demo
- Glitter Bond
- Suze Weinburg Hot Melt
- Sakura 2 part UV resin
- Lisa Pavelka and Pardo Clay
- First Day at CHA!
- Last Day CHA roundup
Enjoy, and leave a comment!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017