OK, well, maybe not. But while I was at CHA Summer 09, Sarah Moore (my editor-in-chief over at CraftCritique) and I shot this little video audition. We found out about the “audtions”, begged a little, and got on camera all within the span of about 30 minutes. (This is remarkable because most folks signed up in advance, planned a project to share, etc.)
So here’s what we came up with off-the-cuff. Feel free to mock us…we do! Sorry I can’t imbed it, but here’s the link to Scrappy TV!
Here are some other CHA highlights:
- Plaid Demo
- Glitter Bond
- Suze Weinburg Hot Melt
- Sakura 2 part UV resin
- Lisa Pavelka and Pardo Clay
- First Day at CHA!
- Last Day CHA roundup
Enjoy, and leave a comment!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018