(This is a new weekly feature, summarizing all of the posts on CraftTestDummies- just in case you missed some of the crafty goodness!)
It was a busy week at Craft Test Dummies, with more posts than usual. It was a mix of craft product reviews, special-interest articles, and TWO craft tutorials!
CRAFT PRODUCT REVIEWS
It was a new tool for me and I had some problems with the learning curve, but the Scor Mat made up for any frustration with it’s added functionality!
- They are a set of acrylic rulers that have bumpers to create different sized mats, all without measuring. I found them to make matting a super-fast- perfect for large projects
I got the organization bug and needed to “dress up” my office supplies.
- I also got super-thrifty and made my own rubber stamps.
I was especially prolific this week, with THREE posts:
That giveaway is open until February 2, 2012- so don’t miss it!
On Facebook and Twitter, I started the conversion “Sh!t Crafters Say” after the viral YouTube phenomena. Here are a few highlights:
Lisa Nelsen-WoodsThey want HOW MUCH for that?! I can make it better for less.
Sierra Nicole Carstensen SorensenStupid hot glue gun, burned myself again…
Tiffany Tugwell WynneWe don’t lie…we embellish!
- Craft Test Dummies â€Ž”It’s cheaper than therapy.”
That’s the week, folks! Have a good one!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018