As you read this, I am winging my way across the America- from the cold clutches of a Midwest winter, to the sunny shores of Anaheim, California. No, I’m not heading to Disneyland- I’m going to the Craft and Hobby Association Tradeshow! So while I recap this week’s posts, you should stay tuned- there will be multiple posts every day next week reporting on all of the new products, trends, and crafty celebrities!
TUTORIALS. I’ve been on a Valentine’s Day kick with:
- Lego Minifigs in soap– great for kids & grownups, too!
- DIY Candy Conversation Heart Engagement Rings
- Lost Tooth Necklace
I’ve also done a few REVIEWS:
- I created a “What Crafter’s REALLY Want” photo post
- Â I wrote “What Is CHA & Winter Previews“- so you can see what all the excitement is about! AND
- I uploaded a Twinkling H2O demo video
Which you can see right here, if you like!
Lastly, Elmer’s has just donated an ADDITIONAL prize pack to my 4th Blogiversary Giveaway! So if you haven’t subscribed to my emails yet, do so now….you’ll be automatically entered to win!
Stay tuned for all of the CHA posts, photos, and videos to come! Thank you all for being a part of the CraftTestDummies community!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017