As you read this, I am winging my way across the America- from the cold clutches of a Midwest winter, to the sunny shores of Anaheim, California. No, I’m not heading to Disneyland- I’m going to the Craft and Hobby Association Tradeshow! So while I recap this week’s posts, you should stay tuned- there will be multiple posts every day next week reporting on all of the new products, trends, and crafty celebrities!
TUTORIALS. I’ve been on a Valentine’s Day kick with:
- Lego Minifigs in soap– great for kids & grownups, too!
- DIY Candy Conversation Heart Engagement Rings
- Lost Tooth Necklace
I’ve also done a few REVIEWS:
- I created a “What Crafter’s REALLY Want” photo post
- Â I wrote “What Is CHA & Winter Previews“- so you can see what all the excitement is about! AND
- I uploaded a Twinkling H2O demo video
Which you can see right here, if you like!
Lastly, Elmer’s has just donated an ADDITIONAL prize pack to my 4th Blogiversary Giveaway! So if you haven’t subscribed to my emails yet, do so now….you’ll be automatically entered to win!
Stay tuned for all of the CHA posts, photos, and videos to come! Thank you all for being a part of the CraftTestDummies community!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018