It’s been a busy week at CTD WHQ- the kids where home for tow days this week, and I’m still muddling through my New Year’s reorganization and purge project. AND I got 2 bonus posts in this week. Just in case you missed it, here’s a list of this week’s posts.
- Tutorial: How to Make Tinted Polymer Clay Glazes
- Tutorial: Polymer Clay Glazed Heart Buttons
- Review of Julie Fei-Fan Balzers’ online class “30 Days in Your Art Journal”
- Review: Tweezer Bee Tweezers by EK Success
- Review: Stainless Steel Wool by LBY by #TeamCTD member Haley from The Zen of Making
- Review: Roving Wool Yarn by Martha Stewart/ LBY
- Review: Scor Buddy Scoring Tool by #TeamCTD member Jen Clark of My Crafty Friend Jen
I also had not one, not two, but THREE jewelry designs featured up on CraftsUnleashed! (They shoulda just called it “CraftTestDummies Week”-ha!
Next week, I prepare to heat to the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show, and I’ll have some Valentine’s day ideas for you. Have a great weekend!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017