It was another fun week at CTD WHQ. Let’s do a rundown of the posts, just in case you missed something!
- Monday there was a tutorial on making Lego molds and cream cheese candies. Yum!
- Tuesday Team CTD reporter Jen gave us the rundown on Sizzix Sizzlits dies.
- Wednesday I provided an overview of Prima rubber and clear stamps.
- Thursday I got my “resin” on and reviewed the book “Explore, Create, Resinate” by Jen Cushman.
- FridayÂ Team CTD Sara shared her take on MyBook photobooks by Unibind. All you need is a stapler!
On my blog CraftHoarders, I shared my Fabric UFO’s and revealed my Quilt Block Challenge– a block a week for 49 weeks in 2012! If you need a idea to “bust” YOUR fabric stash, you might be interested in my recap of Chronicle Quilt. No measuring, matching, or piecing- just sew-and-flip your way to a smaller fabric pile!
On Pinterest,Â started a board to share pics of my studio…always a work in progress!
Lastly, I thought you might enjoy a “This Week In History!” January 10, 2011, I reviewed Hot Glue Gun Helpers. I actually used the silicon mat this week when I was pouring resin- it won’t stick to it and leaves a smooth back. Who knew that it wasn’t just a great set of tools for hot gluing??
How was YOUR week?
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017