It was another fun week at CTD WHQ. Let’s do a rundown of the posts, just in case you missed something!
- Monday there was a tutorial on making Lego molds and cream cheese candies. Yum!
- Tuesday Team CTD reporter Jen gave us the rundown on Sizzix Sizzlits dies.
- Wednesday I provided an overview of Prima rubber and clear stamps.
- Thursday I got my “resin” on and reviewed the book “Explore, Create, Resinate” by Jen Cushman.
- FridayÂ Team CTD Sara shared her take on MyBook photobooks by Unibind. All you need is a stapler!
On my blog CraftHoarders, I shared my Fabric UFO’s and revealed my Quilt Block Challenge– a block a week for 49 weeks in 2012! If you need a idea to “bust” YOUR fabric stash, you might be interested in my recap of Chronicle Quilt. No measuring, matching, or piecing- just sew-and-flip your way to a smaller fabric pile!
On Pinterest,Â started a board to share pics of my studio…always a work in progress!
Lastly, I thought you might enjoy a “This Week In History!” January 10, 2011, I reviewed Hot Glue Gun Helpers. I actually used the silicon mat this week when I was pouring resin- it won’t stick to it and leaves a smooth back. Who knew that it wasn’t just a great set of tools for hot gluing??
How was YOUR week?
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017