It’s hard to believe that February is already half over. This week at CTD WHQ we are wrapped up our CHA Winter 2012 show coverage and started getting in new samples to review. You are going to LOVE some of the reviews we have coming up!Â But in the meanwhile, here are this weeks posts, just in case you missed them.
- Sara shared her “Top Picks”, including photos from Heidi Swapp, Tim Holtz’ new Distress Markers, and Lawn Fawn products.
- Vicki wrote a great article about her experience and faves from the perspective of a CHA designer.
- Haley teased out her favorite sewing, needlecraft, and yarn favorites.
- Megan Elizabeth shared her new products in this cute video.
- A new electric machine for manual dies is coming- the eBosser from Craftwell! (Video demo.)
- My son and I share a great origami heart craft– perfect for anytime you want to say “I love you.” (Video Demo.)
- Need a craft idea for the 100th day of school? We’ve got a great way to use up your extra beads!
Craft Review: Jenny kicks the tires on the Sew Easy Paper Piercing from We R Memory Keepers.
Here’s another fun thing- I now have over 6,000 Twitter followers!! I’m working on a special giveaway to celebrate, and my Twitter Peeps will get an extra entry. Do you follow @CraftTestDummy? If not, please do and say “hi!”
Last week, I offered a prize to someone who left a comment on the “Week in Review” post…and the only commenter was Renee, who also won the Martha Stewart Paint Pack. So Renee, you get the altered tag I made, as well!
Lastly, did you know I have a YouTube Channel? I mention it because sometimes I create little video reviews BEFORE I turn them into blog posts. If you are the kind of person that likes to be “first” and in-the-know about what’s happening, then I encourage you to subscribe and you’ll get an email notification every time I upload a new video. Cool, right?
OK, crafty folks! Have a great weekend! : )
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017