In June I spent just over a week going on tour with the Cleveland Youth Wind Symphony. My son plays the baritone sax and was slated to play 5 concerts throughout Germany, The Netherlands (Holland) and Austria. Like any good parent, I decided to tag along.
We had a lovely time bonding, and I got to see countries I’ve never been to before. And being me (because of course, I am) I had to seek out some crafty places- both supplies and handmade items. While we were on a pretty tight schedule, I DID manage to find a few. Take a look at my video below to see crafty goodness!
I also spent a few hours in Delft- the land of painted pottery- and I even bought a few beads and goodies. But I’m saving that for another day. Til then, I’d love to know if YOU like to travel and if you seek out cool craft stores or handmade vendors. Feel free to leave and comment and share your stories!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017