In June I spent just over a week going on tour with the Cleveland Youth Wind Symphony. My son plays the baritone sax and was slated to play 5 concerts throughout Germany, The Netherlands (Holland) and Austria. Like any good parent, I decided to tag along.
We had a lovely time bonding, and I got to see countries I’ve never been to before. And being me (because of course, I am) I had to seek out some crafty places- both supplies and handmade items. While we were on a pretty tight schedule, I DID manage to find a few. Take a look at my video below to see crafty goodness!
I also spent a few hours in Delft- the land of painted pottery- and I even bought a few beads and goodies. But I’m saving that for another day. Til then, I’d love to know if YOU like to travel and if you seek out cool craft stores or handmade vendors. Feel free to leave and comment and share your stories!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018