Recently I shot the opening introduction of one of my product reviews using my webcam in my craft room (I call it “the Studio.”) I got some *ahem* comments about how messy my space is, how it looks familiar, and yes, one lady even asked me “How do you work in such a messy space?”
So I thought I’d open a dialogue and maybe even start a new bi-monthly series of videos.
I made another little webcam vid and I share a quickie 360-tour of my room. And now I’m open for questions!
So I’m open for questions about crafting, storage, organization, and tips! I’ll leave this open for 2 weeks or so we can get some good comments and questions, and then I’ll post another video.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017