OK, crafty friends! Usually I take the time between Christmas and New Year to reorganize and sort out my craft space, but this year I’m getting started early. I’ve bee thinning and purging as well as reorganizing what’s left to make it more visable and hopefully then USABLE.
Right now I have a craft obsession with BINDER RINGS.
They come in a variety of sizes and even colors to make your craft room more organized. Take a look at this video I made for you, to give you some ideas!
Now, it’s not just me- Jennifer McGuire uses book rings to create an Ink Swatch book. Just click the photo to see her post and video.
Or you could use the library rings to clip up your washi tapes, like they did in this post from Ella Publishing.
Well, I hope you are inspired to use inexpensive binder rings (affiliate link) to organize your supplies! Leave me a comment and tell me how YOU use binder rings- I’d love to hear from you!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018