So when I bought my Kikki K planner in March, I had high hopes and visions of a planned, organized, lovely lifestyle.
Cute notes! Washi tape! Adorable reminders!
Not so much.
I’m not sure why, but I’m just not getting the hang of it.
I keep a lot of what I have to do in my head…. or scribble on manilla tags….and then I forget to put it into the planner.
I’d love some ideas and links to inspiration folks! What techniques work for you?
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017