Lord knows I love my craft products- and I have an extra SPECIAL place in my heart for all of the wonderful shimmery colors. I have quite a collection of Distress Stains, Adirondack Inks, Distress Paints, Radiant Rains, and more. But lately I’ve been hitting the wall of frustration because A) I can’t always find what I’m looking for right away, and B) some of my products have even dried up and gone “bad” because I haven’t used them in so long!
So today I’m sharing my road to recovery!
This has been time-consuming but SO rewarding…and now I’m finding myself on a real “kick” and wanting to organize and everything I have.
I’ve also found- much to my chagrin- that I do have a lot of duplicate product. Some were purchased again because I couldn’t find the original, or because I loved it so much I thought I’d go through it quickly, or often just because I didn’t realize that I had it already. (Which I refer to as a Craft Dupe.)
Anyway, I made you a video and after I’ll have links to some handy things for you to organize with!
And now…here’s those affiliate links to help you shop for some of the organization tools I used!
- Sizzix Tags, Traditional Combo Die
- 3/4-Inch Circle Punch
- Full-Sheet Labels
- Book Ring, 3-Inch Diameter
- 1/4″ Holes Punch for ink lids
Ranger has an impressive collection of Color Charts that you can download and use- they WIN for helping me organize!
In case you missed it, I have a post here on how I organized my dies, which you could see in the video.
Let me know how YOU organize your sprays, inks and daubers! And stay tuned, we’ll be organizing more supplies soon!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018