In my first Craft Room Confessional I gave you a tour of my
super messy well-used crafting area. I got a few comments on the library card catalog directly behind me as I face the camera (actually to my left side as I work.) That’s where I keep my most-used products and most of them are paper-crafting related. Wanna peek inside?
Let’s take a peek!
Do you love or hate the idea of little drawers? Any comments or suggestions? Give me your questions and ideas for the next Craft Room Confessional!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017