In my first Craft Room Confessional I gave you a tour of my
super messy well-used crafting area. I got a few comments on the library card catalog directly behind me as I face the camera (actually to my left side as I work.) That’s where I keep my most-used products and most of them are paper-crafting related. Wanna peek inside?
Let’s take a peek!
Do you love or hate the idea of little drawers? Any comments or suggestions? Give me your questions and ideas for the next Craft Room Confessional!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018