Back when I reviewed the Lucky 8 Punch my We R Memory Keepers, the first comments I got were from card makers around the globe asking, “what about us?” Well, my lovlies, the good folks at WRMK have listened and now there’s a tool for you, too- the Mini Lucky 8 Punch!
Let’s take a closer look:
Here’s what they have to say on the website:
Great things come in small packages and this is definitely the case with the Mini 8 Punch, thnk the original Lucky 8 Punch – only smaller. This punch should be an essential in every card maker’s tool box. Easily transform paper with as little as 8 punches around the page while creating unique designs with any sized paper. Look for 6 unique designs to kick start your creativity.
Here are the designs that will be available starting THIS WEEK at your local and online retailers:
Of course, there is nothing like seeing it in action. So here’s a little video for you- it will show you how the punch works as well has how it looks with different sized paper:
Alrighty, then! Let me show you how I used it:
First, I used that piece of 8X8 paper to create a mat for the photo on front of my album. I think it helps create a lovely focal point.
Next, I used the Mini Lucky 8 Punch on some Halloween-themed cards. You can see that using different sized papers will give you slightly different edges; but for the one I’m using (Vines) you still get cool patterns.
So then I had an idea to use the Mini Lucky 8 Punch with a 6X6 inch piece of paper, but then create a type of interactive envelope for the front of a card. Here’s how it looks open and closed.
Now, I know a lot of you are chomping at the bit to get your hands on these! They are rolling out literally AS WE SPEAK to your brick and mortar stores as well as online. I did see them in a set of 3 at HSN.com for $44.95– that’s under $15 a punch. Once they are “full price, expect to pay more like $19.99 USD.
BUT STAY TUNED! There is an exciting giveaway coming to CTD on Friday- and you could win one right here!
What are your impressions of the Mini Lucky 8 Punch so far?
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017