Glue sticks are glue sticks are glue sticks, right? Not if we’re talking about the Xyron Glue Stick for Corners. A better design makes this glue stick the bee’s knees!
Here’s how it’s described on the website:
This unique, patent pending Glue Stick is designed specifically for corners and to work great anywhere you use your glue stick today! The “wedge” design fits comfortably in the hand and won’t roll of your work surface.
The Xyron® Glue Stick contains .8 ounces (22 grams) of permanent, non-toxic, acid-free glue. The adhesive gauge on the side shows you how much product remains so you don’t run out when you need it the most! The cap easily inserts into the bottom of the stick for safe keeping while in use, and exposes the adhesive with a simple twist.
- Wedge shaped glue stick allows for complete, mess-free coverage in corners
- Adhesive gauge on tube shows how much product remains
- Acid-free, photo safe and non-toxic adhesive conforms to ASTM D-4236
First, the wedge-shaped design let’s you get into the corners of your project and keeps the stick from rolling off of your table. Then, the cap also functions as the mechanism to advance the glue- so no lost caps AND it helps the glue stick stand up on the table!
But to show you more, I made you a video:
The cost of a Xyron Glue Stick in the US is $2.99 and I’ve seen packs of 6 for $9.99. Well worth it for a good design and a great adhesive.
So, what do you think? Will you be looking out for the Xyron Glue Stick for Corners?
Disclosure: Sample provided. Links below are affiliate links and your purchase will help support CraftTestDummies.
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017