Glue sticks are glue sticks are glue sticks, right? Not if we’re talking about the Xyron Glue Stick for Corners. A better design makes this glue stick the bee’s knees!
Here’s how it’s described on the website:
This unique, patent pending Glue Stick is designed specifically for corners and to work great anywhere you use your glue stick today! The “wedge” design fits comfortably in the hand and won’t roll of your work surface.
The Xyron® Glue Stick contains .8 ounces (22 grams) of permanent, non-toxic, acid-free glue. The adhesive gauge on the side shows you how much product remains so you don’t run out when you need it the most! The cap easily inserts into the bottom of the stick for safe keeping while in use, and exposes the adhesive with a simple twist.
- Wedge shaped glue stick allows for complete, mess-free coverage in corners
- Adhesive gauge on tube shows how much product remains
- Acid-free, photo safe and non-toxic adhesive conforms to ASTM D-4236
First, the wedge-shaped design let’s you get into the corners of your project and keeps the stick from rolling off of your table. Then, the cap also functions as the mechanism to advance the glue- so no lost caps AND it helps the glue stick stand up on the table!
But to show you more, I made you a video:
The cost of a Xyron Glue Stick in the US is $2.99 and I’ve seen packs of 6 for $9.99. Well worth it for a good design and a great adhesive.
So, what do you think? Will you be looking out for the Xyron Glue Stick for Corners?
Disclosure: Sample provided. Links below are affiliate links and your purchase will help support CraftTestDummies.
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018