Glue sticks are glue sticks are glue sticks, right? Not if we’re talking about the Xyron Glue Stick for Corners. A better design makes this glue stick the bee’s knees!
Here’s how it’s described on the website:
This unique, patent pending Glue Stick is designed specifically for corners and to work great anywhere you use your glue stick today! The “wedge” design fits comfortably in the hand and won’t roll of your work surface.
The Xyron® Glue Stick contains .8 ounces (22 grams) of permanent, non-toxic, acid-free glue. The adhesive gauge on the side shows you how much product remains so you don’t run out when you need it the most! The cap easily inserts into the bottom of the stick for safe keeping while in use, and exposes the adhesive with a simple twist.
- Wedge shaped glue stick allows for complete, mess-free coverage in corners
- Adhesive gauge on tube shows how much product remains
- Acid-free, photo safe and non-toxic adhesive conforms to ASTM D-4236
First, the wedge-shaped design let’s you get into the corners of your project and keeps the stick from rolling off of your table. Then, the cap also functions as the mechanism to advance the glue- so no lost caps AND it helps the glue stick stand up on the table!
But to show you more, I made you a video:
The cost of a Xyron Glue Stick in the US is $2.99 and I’ve seen packs of 6 for $9.99. Well worth it for a good design and a great adhesive.
So, what do you think? Will you be looking out for the Xyron Glue Stick for Corners?
Disclosure: Sample provided. Links below are affiliate links and your purchase will help support CraftTestDummies.
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017