Pigment pads are essential for crafters. They feature opaque color, vibrant color, and are perfect for embossing. But Sweetheart Inkers from We R Memory Keepers have that “extra something”- an amazing design. Let me tell you about my experience with them.
Sweetheart Inkers make the popular â€œvintage inkingâ€ easy, affordable and beautiful! These cute and easy-to-hold inkers, in the same lovable Sweetheart shape, come in 10 of the best colors of the rainbow: black, pink, red, orange, green, aqua, navy, purple, brown and white! Because of its shape, users can easily apply a lot or a little bit of ink. Another great feature is itâ€™s soft touch handle that is easy to hold while applying ink, unlike its competition.
Now let’s take a closer look at the design.
Of course, I needed to do some swatching. Let’s take a look!
As you can see, the pigment ink is very effective on white or light surfaces. However, on darker surfaces it’s hard to see.
Sweetheart Inkers are great for embossing, too- the ink is sticky and holds the powder until it’s heat-set. Be aware that it does NOT work well on slick or shiny surfaces like glass, metal, or leather. It just won’t dry well and will smear.
Would you like to see a little video? I thought it would be nice to show you the features instead of just tell you!
I found that the colors were really vibrant- look at how they pop on these samples:
Now for the bottom line. Sweetheart Inkers retail for $3.99 USD each, but there are some great deals online. I love the handle for direct-to-paper applications and the super-juicy ink. I think I’ll be using them often!
Disclosure: sample provided for review purposes.
If you care to purchase this item, please consider supporting CTD by using our affiliate links:
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017