Pigment pads are essential for crafters. They feature opaque color, vibrant color, and are perfect for embossing. But Sweetheart Inkers from We R Memory Keepers have that “extra something”- an amazing design. Let me tell you about my experience with them.
Sweetheart Inkers make the popular â€œvintage inkingâ€ easy, affordable and beautiful! These cute and easy-to-hold inkers, in the same lovable Sweetheart shape, come in 10 of the best colors of the rainbow: black, pink, red, orange, green, aqua, navy, purple, brown and white! Because of its shape, users can easily apply a lot or a little bit of ink. Another great feature is itâ€™s soft touch handle that is easy to hold while applying ink, unlike its competition.
Now let’s take a closer look at the design.
Of course, I needed to do some swatching. Let’s take a look!
As you can see, the pigment ink is very effective on white or light surfaces. However, on darker surfaces it’s hard to see.
Sweetheart Inkers are great for embossing, too- the ink is sticky and holds the powder until it’s heat-set. Be aware that it does NOT work well on slick or shiny surfaces like glass, metal, or leather. It just won’t dry well and will smear.
Would you like to see a little video? I thought it would be nice to show you the features instead of just tell you!
I found that the colors were really vibrant- look at how they pop on these samples:
Now for the bottom line. Sweetheart Inkers retail for $3.99 USD each, but there are some great deals online. I love the handle for direct-to-paper applications and the super-juicy ink. I think I’ll be using them often!
Disclosure: sample provided for review purposes.
If you care to purchase this item, please consider supporting CTD by using our affiliate links:
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018