Hello crafters! For today’s video review I’m showing you the brand new Ranger Ink and Tim Holtz‘ Mini Distress Ink Blender Tool ! Don’t let the name fool you though, you can use all sorts of inks and paints with these! Check out the video below and let me know what you think of these snazzy little tools!
Disclosure: Product provided for review purposes and links below may be affiliate links that support free content on our channel. Thank you!
These Mini Blender Tools are the bomb!
And Ranger Mini Distress Pads are perfect for crafters “on the go” or on a budget!
As I mentioned in the video, the mini distress ink tool is available in packages of two tools with four foam pads and the foam pads also come in packages of twenty. The two tools retail at around $6.99 and the packages of 20 foams retail for approximately the same price. I have seen these already in big box stores and can be found at many online retailers.
UPDATE: Here is a fun video of Jenny sharing how she used Distress Stamp Pads and the Mini Blending tools to create fun backgrounds. ENJOY!
Product is provided for review but all opinions are our own.
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015