One of the products at CHA Summer that really made me happy was the Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens. If rub-ons and adhesive tape runners had a baby, this would be it. Fun designs on a clear background with an easy-peasy pen dispenser. Let’s get started!
Description: With Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens it’s fun and easy to add a personal touch to all kinds of messages and paper projects! The pen-style tool dispenses a line of tape adorned with cute little images and can be used with either the right or left hand. Add some flair to cards, letters, diaries, calendars, scrapbooks and notebooks. Each tape measures approximately .25″x 20 feet.
This is a fun little pen- but it’s best to SHOW you how it works in a video, so I made this one for you:
So now let me show you some of the things I used the Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens ON:
Note: if it doesn’t want to “run”, place your paper on a soft surface like a sheet of craft foam. Works like a charm!
So this is a fun, inexpensive little gizmo- $3.99 USD for the pen and one cartridge, $2.99 for refill cartridges, and only $9.99 for holiday kits that have one pen & three decorative cartridges- and they are easy to use. I think this would be a SUPER little stocking-stuffer gift for any paper crafter/ scrapbooker/ Smash-booker out there.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review. All opinions and photos are 100% my own.
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017