One of the products at CHA Summer that really made me happy was the Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens. If rub-ons and adhesive tape runners had a baby, this would be it. Fun designs on a clear background with an easy-peasy pen dispenser. Let’s get started!
Description: With Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens it’s fun and easy to add a personal touch to all kinds of messages and paper projects! The pen-style tool dispenses a line of tape adorned with cute little images and can be used with either the right or left hand. Add some flair to cards, letters, diaries, calendars, scrapbooks and notebooks. Each tape measures approximately .25″x 20 feet.
This is a fun little pen- but it’s best to SHOW you how it works in a video, so I made this one for you:
So now let me show you some of the things I used the Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens ON:
Note: if it doesn’t want to “run”, place your paper on a soft surface like a sheet of craft foam. Works like a charm!
So this is a fun, inexpensive little gizmo- $3.99 USD for the pen and one cartridge, $2.99 for refill cartridges, and only $9.99 for holiday kits that have one pen & three decorative cartridges- and they are easy to use. I think this would be a SUPER little stocking-stuffer gift for any paper crafter/ scrapbooker/ Smash-booker out there.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review. All opinions and photos are 100% my own.
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017