One of the products at CHA Summer that really made me happy was the Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens. If rub-ons and adhesive tape runners had a baby, this would be it. Fun designs on a clear background with an easy-peasy pen dispenser. Let’s get started!
Description: With Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens it’s fun and easy to add a personal touch to all kinds of messages and paper projects! The pen-style tool dispenses a line of tape adorned with cute little images and can be used with either the right or left hand. Add some flair to cards, letters, diaries, calendars, scrapbooks and notebooks. Each tape measures approximately .25″x 20 feet.
This is a fun little pen- but it’s best to SHOW you how it works in a video, so I made this one for you:
So now let me show you some of the things I used the Plus Decoration Touch n Slide Pens ON:
Note: if it doesn’t want to “run”, place your paper on a soft surface like a sheet of craft foam. Works like a charm!
So this is a fun, inexpensive little gizmo- $3.99 USD for the pen and one cartridge, $2.99 for refill cartridges, and only $9.99 for holiday kits that have one pen & three decorative cartridges- and they are easy to use. I think this would be a SUPER little stocking-stuffer gift for any paper crafter/ scrapbooker/ Smash-booker out there.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review. All opinions and photos are 100% my own.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018