One of the things I picked up at the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) trade show last summer made me tingle with anticipation- Pardo Polymer Clay!
Manufactured by Viva Decor, based in Germany, it’s the newest clay in the industry and has the distinction of being beeswax-based. It come is 70 yummy colors, and has some really cool “effects” clays, such as “glitter” and “transparent.”
Easy to work, it does have a few drawbacks- one of which is poor availability and a steep price tag.
If you’d like to read my full review of the clay, click over to CraftCritique.com to see what I made & check out my view about the products pros and cons.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018