Technically, “Super Glue” isn’t a craft product….unless you’re crafty. If you are, you know how important it is to have a variety of adhesives/glues that you can depend on to keep your crafts held together &Â lookin’ good.Â And one of my faves is Loctite brand super-glue.
First of all, the reason I bought it was for the bottle design.Â As the name implies, it has a brush applicator, like a little finger nail polish brush. You unscrew the cap (now upgraded to a no-twist version), and there you are, ready to apply your glue. No squeezing. No mess. No opening the cap with some pointy thing and then gluing your fingers together!! (Don’t ask.)
The second brilliant aspect of the design of this product is the “base” container. It is stabilized for hands-free use, and even though I’ve knocked it a few times, it HASN”T TIPPED OVER. Yes! This is also super-handy if your world includes children and pets- less chances of accidental messes.
The base is also slanted ever-so-slightly to the front, which makes it easier to actually get the little brush back in the bottle with one hand. (Double yes!!)
Lastly, this stuff WORKS. I often use it to glue pin backs to both polymer clay and bottle caps, and I’ve found it works fabulously on both. Also, because you brush it on, there is less of an oozy mess that squirts out/around the objects your are gluing together.
All in all, if you have to have a cyanoacrylate glue in your craft area (or your kitchen, garage, or tool box, for that matter), this is the one you want!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018