I love to make handmade cards and embellished tags. Sometimes they need just a little “special decoration”- and Design Adhesives can do the trick! These clear “rub-on” type stickers allow you to put a little design almost anywhere, but then customize it with your own glitter, flocking, chalks, even embossing powder!
Here’s how they are described on the website:
Create beautiful projects, cards and pages in seconds with these double-sided patterned adhesives. Perfect for use with embossing powder, glitter, foil, leafing, micro beads, pigment powders and flocking. Many patterns coordinate with our popular Rollagraph designs.
Design Adhesives are easy to use. Peel off the backing paper. Place the design on your work piece. The transparent top sheet lets you position it perfectly. Gently rub the design with your fingertips, and then lift off the top sheet. Sprinkle with glitter or an embellishment of your choice. Brush off the excess.
Design Adhesives, are essentially rub-on two-sided stickers. Here’s a closer look:
I made a little video that I thought would be helpful in explaining what Design Adhesives ARE, and how you can use them:
Pretty cool, right?
Here are the photos of my samples:
And here’s a close-up of the foiled sample, which uses the ClearSnap Designer Foils:
There are over 40 designs in the collection at this point, and they retail for an average of $5.00 USD for 4 sheets in a package. I think they are fun, versatile and oh-so-EASY!
Disclosure: sample provided for review.
If you are interested in purchasing ClearSnap Design Adhesives, I hope you’ll consider using my affiliate links:
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017