I love to make handmade cards and embellished tags. Sometimes they need just a little “special decoration”- and Design Adhesives can do the trick! These clear “rub-on” type stickers allow you to put a little design almost anywhere, but then customize it with your own glitter, flocking, chalks, even embossing powder!
Here’s how they are described on the website:
Create beautiful projects, cards and pages in seconds with these double-sided patterned adhesives. Perfect for use with embossing powder, glitter, foil, leafing, micro beads, pigment powders and flocking. Many patterns coordinate with our popular Rollagraph designs.
Design Adhesives are easy to use. Peel off the backing paper. Place the design on your work piece. The transparent top sheet lets you position it perfectly. Gently rub the design with your fingertips, and then lift off the top sheet. Sprinkle with glitter or an embellishment of your choice. Brush off the excess.
Design Adhesives, are essentially rub-on two-sided stickers. Here’s a closer look:
I made a little video that I thought would be helpful in explaining what Design Adhesives ARE, and how you can use them:
Pretty cool, right?
Here are the photos of my samples:
And here’s a close-up of the foiled sample, which uses the ClearSnap Designer Foils:
There are over 40 designs in the collection at this point, and they retail for an average of $5.00 USD for 4 sheets in a package. I think they are fun, versatile and oh-so-EASY!
Disclosure: sample provided for review.
If you are interested in purchasing ClearSnap Design Adhesives, I hope you’ll consider using my affiliate links:
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017