I love to make handmade cards and embellished tags. Sometimes they need just a little “special decoration”- and Design Adhesives can do the trick! These clear “rub-on” type stickers allow you to put a little design almost anywhere, but then customize it with your own glitter, flocking, chalks, even embossing powder!
Here’s how they are described on the website:
Create beautiful projects, cards and pages in seconds with these double-sided patterned adhesives. Perfect for use with embossing powder, glitter, foil, leafing, micro beads, pigment powders and flocking. Many patterns coordinate with our popular Rollagraph designs.
Design Adhesives are easy to use. Peel off the backing paper. Place the design on your work piece. The transparent top sheet lets you position it perfectly. Gently rub the design with your fingertips, and then lift off the top sheet. Sprinkle with glitter or an embellishment of your choice. Brush off the excess.
Design Adhesives, are essentially rub-on two-sided stickers. Here’s a closer look:
I made a little video that I thought would be helpful in explaining what Design Adhesives ARE, and how you can use them:
Pretty cool, right?
Here are the photos of my samples:
And here’s a close-up of the foiled sample, which uses the ClearSnap Designer Foils:
There are over 40 designs in the collection at this point, and they retail for an average of $5.00 USD for 4 sheets in a package. I think they are fun, versatile and oh-so-EASY!
Disclosure: sample provided for review.
If you are interested in purchasing ClearSnap Design Adhesives, I hope you’ll consider using my affiliate links:
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017