I love to make handmade cards and embellished tags. Sometimes they need just a little “special decoration”- and Design Adhesives can do the trick! These clear “rub-on” type stickers allow you to put a little design almost anywhere, but then customize it with your own glitter, flocking, chalks, even embossing powder!
Here’s how they are described on the website:
Create beautiful projects, cards and pages in seconds with these double-sided patterned adhesives. Perfect for use with embossing powder, glitter, foil, leafing, micro beads, pigment powders and flocking. Many patterns coordinate with our popular Rollagraph designs.
Design Adhesives are easy to use. Peel off the backing paper. Place the design on your work piece. The transparent top sheet lets you position it perfectly. Gently rub the design with your fingertips, and then lift off the top sheet. Sprinkle with glitter or an embellishment of your choice. Brush off the excess.
Design Adhesives, are essentially rub-on two-sided stickers. Here’s a closer look:
I made a little video that I thought would be helpful in explaining what Design Adhesives ARE, and how you can use them:
Pretty cool, right?
Here are the photos of my samples:
And here’s a close-up of the foiled sample, which uses the ClearSnap Designer Foils:
There are over 40 designs in the collection at this point, and they retail for an average of $5.00 USD for 4 sheets in a package. I think they are fun, versatile and oh-so-EASY!
Disclosure: sample provided for review.
If you are interested in purchasing ClearSnap Design Adhesives, I hope you’ll consider using my affiliate links:
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018