I love dies. I especially love Spellbinder’s dies because of their slim, easy-to-store design and great price point. Now I have even another reason to love them: these innovative Cut, Fold, and Tuck Dies make lovely 3-d embellishments that I could never cut by hand.
Here’s how the Cut Fold and Tuck Dies are described on the Spellbinders website:
Elaborate die cut creations made in minutes! Spellbindersâ„¢ ShapeabilitiesÂ® CutÂ â€¢ FoldÂ â€¢ Tuck die templates create intricate geometric designs in a single pass. Simply fold the cut outs and then tuck the folded pieces as you work your way around the die cut. Instantly create dimensional designs! Layer the individual pieces for dramatic effects!
Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies cut, emboss and stencil with a single die template.
Approximate Die Template Sizes:
Let’s take a closer look at the detail of the dies.
I got to play with two different sets- there are currently five different sets available- and they work very well. However, the more intricate the die is- like the Specacular Spin die- the more fussy it is to cut and remove from the die itself.
I’ve got a video overview for you of my experience:
I couldn’t wait to make some projects with my CFT dies!
Spellbinders Cut Fold Tuck dies retail for $29.99 USD for a 3-die set.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes.
If you are considering purchasing this product, please support CTD (and save some money) by using our affiliate links:
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017