I love dies. I especially love Spellbinder’s dies because of their slim, easy-to-store design and great price point. Now I have even another reason to love them: these innovative Cut, Fold, and Tuck Dies make lovely 3-d embellishments that I could never cut by hand.
Here’s how the Cut Fold and Tuck Dies are described on the Spellbinders website:
Elaborate die cut creations made in minutes! Spellbindersâ„¢ ShapeabilitiesÂ® CutÂ â€¢ FoldÂ â€¢ Tuck die templates create intricate geometric designs in a single pass. Simply fold the cut outs and then tuck the folded pieces as you work your way around the die cut. Instantly create dimensional designs! Layer the individual pieces for dramatic effects!
Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies cut, emboss and stencil with a single die template.
Approximate Die Template Sizes:
Let’s take a closer look at the detail of the dies.
I got to play with two different sets- there are currently five different sets available- and they work very well. However, the more intricate the die is- like the Specacular Spin die- the more fussy it is to cut and remove from the die itself.
I’ve got a video overview for you of my experience:
I couldn’t wait to make some projects with my CFT dies!
Spellbinders Cut Fold Tuck dies retail for $29.99 USD for a 3-die set.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes.
If you are considering purchasing this product, please support CTD (and save some money) by using our affiliate links:
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018