I love dies. I especially love Spellbinder’s dies because of their slim, easy-to-store design and great price point. Now I have even another reason to love them: these innovative Cut, Fold, and Tuck Dies make lovely 3-d embellishments that I could never cut by hand.
Here’s how the Cut Fold and Tuck Dies are described on the Spellbinders website:
Elaborate die cut creations made in minutes! Spellbindersâ„¢ ShapeabilitiesÂ® CutÂ â€¢ FoldÂ â€¢ Tuck die templates create intricate geometric designs in a single pass. Simply fold the cut outs and then tuck the folded pieces as you work your way around the die cut. Instantly create dimensional designs! Layer the individual pieces for dramatic effects!
Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies cut, emboss and stencil with a single die template.
Approximate Die Template Sizes:
Let’s take a closer look at the detail of the dies.
I got to play with two different sets- there are currently five different sets available- and they work very well. However, the more intricate the die is- like the Specacular Spin die- the more fussy it is to cut and remove from the die itself.
I’ve got a video overview for you of my experience:
I couldn’t wait to make some projects with my CFT dies!
Spellbinders Cut Fold Tuck dies retail for $29.99 USD for a 3-die set.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes.
If you are considering purchasing this product, please support CTD (and save some money) by using our affiliate links:
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017