I love dies. I especially love Spellbinder’s dies because of their slim, easy-to-store design and great price point. Now I have even another reason to love them: these innovative Cut, Fold, and Tuck Dies make lovely 3-d embellishments that I could never cut by hand.
Here’s how the Cut Fold and Tuck Dies are described on the Spellbinders website:
Elaborate die cut creations made in minutes! Spellbindersâ„¢ ShapeabilitiesÂ® CutÂ â€¢ FoldÂ â€¢ Tuck die templates create intricate geometric designs in a single pass. Simply fold the cut outs and then tuck the folded pieces as you work your way around the die cut. Instantly create dimensional designs! Layer the individual pieces for dramatic effects!
Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies cut, emboss and stencil with a single die template.
Approximate Die Template Sizes:
Let’s take a closer look at the detail of the dies.
I got to play with two different sets- there are currently five different sets available- and they work very well. However, the more intricate the die is- like the Specacular Spin die- the more fussy it is to cut and remove from the die itself.
I’ve got a video overview for you of my experience:
I couldn’t wait to make some projects with my CFT dies!
Spellbinders Cut Fold Tuck dies retail for $29.99 USD for a 3-die set.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes.
If you are considering purchasing this product, please support CTD (and save some money) by using our affiliate links:
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017