I love dies. I especially love Spellbinder’s dies because of their slim, easy-to-store design and great price point. Now I have even another reason to love them: these innovative Cut, Fold, and Tuck Dies make lovely 3-d embellishments that I could never cut by hand.
Here’s how the Cut Fold and Tuck Dies are described on the Spellbinders website:
Elaborate die cut creations made in minutes! Spellbindersâ„¢ ShapeabilitiesÂ® CutÂ â€¢ FoldÂ â€¢ Tuck die templates create intricate geometric designs in a single pass. Simply fold the cut outs and then tuck the folded pieces as you work your way around the die cut. Instantly create dimensional designs! Layer the individual pieces for dramatic effects!
Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies cut, emboss and stencil with a single die template.
Approximate Die Template Sizes:
Let’s take a closer look at the detail of the dies.
I got to play with two different sets- there are currently five different sets available- and they work very well. However, the more intricate the die is- like the Specacular Spin die- the more fussy it is to cut and remove from the die itself.
I’ve got a video overview for you of my experience:
I couldn’t wait to make some projects with my CFT dies!
Spellbinders Cut Fold Tuck dies retail for $29.99 USD for a 3-die set.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes.
If you are considering purchasing this product, please support CTD (and save some money) by using our affiliate links:
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017