OK, so this is kind of weird- but I wanted to see if the Cricut Cake would cut out bologna & cheese. In other words, something very different from the Fondant and Frosting Sheets that I’d tried out previously.
The good news- cutting bologna and pre-wrapped cheese slices (such a Kraft Singles) proved to be easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! Really. It was as simple as placing the bologna & cheese onto a lightly-greased mat. (Remember, Crisco is preferred, and it’s really best to apply with a pastry brush.) No chilling was necessary for this at all. SWEET!
Then load your mat & choose your image. I picked the cut cowboy hat from the “Birthday Cakes” cartridge.Then CUT!
Now isn’t that super-cute?? I can imagine serving these at a kid’s party or playdate. I might also cut a round circle of cheese to fit these Archer Farms Sandwich Thins, then place the cutie stuff on top.
Here are a few more images I tried:
So, folks- that’s all to report on THIS topic. Now if Oscar Meyer only made jumbo bologna sheets- ya think we could convince them???
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017