OK, so this is kind of weird- but I wanted to see if the Cricut Cake would cut out bologna & cheese. In other words, something very different from the Fondant and Frosting Sheets that I’d tried out previously.
The good news- cutting bologna and pre-wrapped cheese slices (such a Kraft Singles) proved to be easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! Really. It was as simple as placing the bologna & cheese onto a lightly-greased mat. (Remember, Crisco is preferred, and it’s really best to apply with a pastry brush.) No chilling was necessary for this at all. SWEET!
Then load your mat & choose your image. I picked the cut cowboy hat from the “Birthday Cakes” cartridge.Then CUT!
Now isn’t that super-cute?? I can imagine serving these at a kid’s party or playdate. I might also cut a round circle of cheese to fit these Archer Farms Sandwich Thins, then place the cutie stuff on top.
Here are a few more images I tried:
So, folks- that’s all to report on THIS topic. Now if Oscar Meyer only made jumbo bologna sheets- ya think we could convince them???
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017