Today, we’ll give the once-over to the Brad Setter & Piercing Tool from We R Memory Keepers. It’s such a simple, one-trick pony- but one that I’ve grown to respect. And if you’ve ever broken a nail- or worse yet, gotten a brad post UNDER your fingernail, you’ll appreciate this little gizmo a lot too.
So this is it- a plastic handle with an awl on one side, and a spade-shaped metal wedge on the other, and a handy-dandy cap.
So this is how our little buddy works. You use the pokey-end to poke a hole…
So there you go! If you are doing production work, say, making holiday cards or invitations, this little brilliant do-hickey will save you some sore fingers! And there really is no “learning curve” or special accommodations.
And for a price point of between $5-$7 USD, it’s cheap enough to splurge on and save your manicure. It gets a thumbs-up from me!
Disclosure: I got my Brad Setter from ConsumerCrafts.com as a member of their design team. They retail it for only $4.99- best price I’ve seen!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017