Here’s another fun and innovative product from Viva Decor– 3D Glitter Gel. It’s a medium body molding past that is chock-full of glitter and chunky bits. It’s a quick way to add mega-texture to your projects!
As usual, I thought I’d start with some swatching. I applied the two versions of the Glitter Gel to some sheet music, white, and black paper so we can really get a sense of how opaque the color really is.
Since I’m familiar with artist’s molding gels and pastes, I thought I’d try it out with my brass stencils. I taped in down and used a palette knife to apply the gel.
I also applied some right to my journal page with the palette knife. Instant texture and zing!
I used some 3-D Glitter Gel to make this tag. What do you think?
Now, I received these samples at CHA Summer 2010, but I couldn’t find it on their site, or any buying information. Let’s hope that it will be updated soon so we can learn more about it!
In the meanwhile, I’d love to hear how you might use a product like this….
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018