Here’s another fun and innovative product from Viva Decor– 3D Glitter Gel. It’s a medium body molding past that is chock-full of glitter and chunky bits. It’s a quick way to add mega-texture to your projects!
As usual, I thought I’d start with some swatching. I applied the two versions of the Glitter Gel to some sheet music, white, and black paper so we can really get a sense of how opaque the color really is.
Since I’m familiar with artist’s molding gels and pastes, I thought I’d try it out with my brass stencils. I taped in down and used a palette knife to apply the gel.
I also applied some right to my journal page with the palette knife. Instant texture and zing!
I used some 3-D Glitter Gel to make this tag. What do you think?
Now, I received these samples at CHA Summer 2010, but I couldn’t find it on their site, or any buying information. Let’s hope that it will be updated soon so we can learn more about it!
In the meanwhile, I’d love to hear how you might use a product like this….
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017