When I went to CHA this last January Lawn Fawn was on my top five picks of products that caught my eye.Â Lawn Fawn is a fairly new company that started in 2010 with their amazing photopolymer stamps and this year they debuted a brand new paper line, “The Bright Side,” as well as more adorable stamps and twine. The owner, Kelly Marie, as I’ve mentioned before is an absolute sweetheart. If you watch her YouTube videos, you can actually hear her smiling while she talks!Â I love it!Â Everything about this paper line says, “happy” to me.Â Happy in the way you want to pretend you’re, “Maria” at the beginning of, “The Sound of Music,” and go running through green hills. I challenge you NOT to smile while looking through their papers!
The designs are great graphics in bright colors. The paper has a great weight and thickness to it and is great quality!Â They come in 12×12 papers (individually or in a collection pack) which are double sided. There is also a 12×12 alpha sheet that has FOUR different colors of the adorable “claire” font on it.Â Great for cards and scrapbook pages!Â LOVE.
There is also a 6×6 “petite” paper pack that has all the designs in mini and are single-sided which is perfect for cardmaking. The fabulous twine is packaged with its own storage; perfect if you have a clip-it-up.
The stamps… oh, the stamps!Â They come in crispy, cute and whimsical images.Â I got to play with, “Flying By,” “Gnome Sweet Gnome” and “You’ve Got Mail.”Â You really get a good bang for your buck with these stamp sets. There are SO many possibilites with each set individually and even more when you combine them!Â I really can’t wait to order some more!Â It’s just so difficult to pick your favorites!
And now for some fun projects I made…
What do you think about this set of papers and stamps, crafters? Is it on your “must have” list?Â Because I know it’s on mine!Â Share your thoughts on Lawn Fawn products; I want to hear them!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015