Did you know that I’m on Twitter? Yup, it’s true! My “handle” is @CraftTestDummy, and I’ve just reached a great milestone- over 6,000 Twitter followers. (Actually, 6,031 as of right now. And if you’ll allow me toÂ brag for a moment, includes Martha Stewart!
So to mark the occasion, I’m having a giveaway! I recently won a prize pack from Plaid because I entered and won in their Holiday Craft Contest, by submitting this project using Martha Stewart Paints, Stencils, and Sparkle Texture Effect:
To see the full tutorial, just visit the blog post here.
So, anyways, a HUGE goody box arrived, and in it, a really nice set of Gallery Glass Paints. Of course, I already have quite a nice selection of Gallery Glass products form my review, so I thought it would be nice to share the joy and give them away!
- Leave a comment on this blog post telling me your favorite color.
- Follow me on Twitter, and leave a separate comment telling me that you do.
- Sign up for my emails, and leave me a comment telling me that you have.
If you already follow on Twitter or are signed up for emails, that’s ok…you can STILL leave those extra comments as entries.
Standard Giveaway (Sweepstakes) Mumbo-Jumbo:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- This giveaway begins:Â 2/20/12 Â and ends: 9AM EST on Saturday 2/25/12.
- Up to three (3)Â entries per person.
- The dollar value of this prize is worth: approx $25.00 USD.
- You must be a US resident aged 18 years or older and live in the Contiguous US for be eligible to win. Sorry, my international friends!
I’ll announce the winner in my Week In Review post on Saturday. Get to commenting, and good luck!