I’ve got guys in my life that I like to make crafts for- my dad, son, hubby, and little nephew to name a few. But crafting for boys can be challenging! The crafts often need to be functional and “manly” enough that they won’t be embarrassed using them.
I thought “Crafts for Guys” would be a great theme for May- after all we’ll have plenty of time to swap ideas and start crafting for Father’s Day.
So here’s the rules: link up to three (3) ORIGINAL hand-made craft projects/ideas/tutorials from your blog or photo-sharing site. (Please, no links to shops or finished goods for sale.) We’ll link up and at the end of the month, we’ll have an awesome giveaway sponsored by ConsumerCrafts.com! They’ll provide a woodburning kit, aÂ paint set, and a wood crafting kit to a lucky winner!
This time, I’ll choose the winner by looking at the analytics provided by Inlinkz. The project with the most views will be the winner. So get your projects linked up early, and remember to tell your friends to come on over and check it out! Party will close May 31 at 11:52PM EDT and I’ll announce the winner on June 1st. (Prize can only be shipped to US residents.)
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018