Craft Trip and Haul from Le BHV in Paris, France
Hi, Crafty Friends! I’m back with another installment of “Jenny goes craft shopping in Europe, Part Two!” Well, not quite- that’s a joke….. kind of.
But YES, this is the second post on my latest trip to London and Paris. Check out my first post here when I visited John Lewis. And. like the last post, my goal is to
- Introduce you to a place you might not know;
- Show you what the craft/fabric shopping is like there;
- Share with you what I bought;
- Show you what I MADE with those items;
- Remind you of a cool technique that maybe you’d like to try.
After all, you can be inspired to craft no matter WHERE you are!
So this is my post about Le BHV/Marais, a fantastic department store in the heart of Paris.
By the way, this is an interactive map. You can look around the area and/or get directions from where you are.
Like John Lewis in London, this is also a large multi-level department store….but the arts/craft section is like none I’ve ever seen! You have to just take it in….
Now let’s take a closer look at those techniques I used in the cards.
First I shared the Inlaid Die Cutting Technique…. and I frankly did the exact same technique and design as I did in THIS video:
And here are my inlaid card & tag….
Next I used the Stencil Rubbing Resist to create backgrounds for my next two cards. Here’s the original video….
And here’s how my cards turned out!
I hope you’ve enjoyed the tour, haul and inspiration- I want you to get inspired to craft today, no matter where you are or what materials you have at hand. Have a crafty day!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017