Hi, Crafty Friends! I’m back with another installment of “Jenny goes craft shopping in Europe, Part THREE!” Well, not quite- that’s a joke….. kind of.
But YES, this is the third post on my latest trip to London and Paris. Check out my first post here when I visited John Lewis, and my trip here to le BHV in Paris.
Like the previous posts, my goal is to:
- Introduce you to a place you might not know;
- Show you what the craft/fabric shopping is like there;
- Share with you what I bought;
- Show you what I MADE with those items;
- Remind you of a cool technique that maybe you’d like to try.
After all, you can be inspired to craft no matter WHERE you are!
SO…. onward to Blade Rubber in the UK.
This is a smallish shop down a little side street across from the British Museum- so if you do both, it’s a great day!
(PS- this is an interactive map that will give you directions from where ever YOU are.)
We were staying right by Green Park, so I fancied myself taking a nice walk through Londontown. I had a perfect day for it!
When I got there, I met Wayne who sadly would not let me photograph him…but the rest of the store was open season!
I tarried for about an hour, chatting up Wayne and seeing all of the goodies. I’ve condensed it all into this video for you!
So many goodies, right? Let’s take one more look at my creations.
I’m proud that I got so much out of some of those dies! And the ones that weren’t my faves…well, I’ll be doing a giveaway soon!
And if you’d like to learn more about the heat-embossing technique, I have this video to inspire you.
I used gelatos, but as you can see from my “starry winter night” card, it works with powdered dyes too!
OK! Now I’m off to do some more unpacking and creating! Have a crafty day!
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017