Eek! Halloween just ended…which means that Holiday crafting is in full swing! For those of us who make our own Holiday Cards, it’s time to get cracking. For me, that means doing some
playing experimenting with different designs to see which one will actually “make the cut” and become the holiday card for the season.
I recently got a nice box of the Stampin’ UP holiday product to work with, and in this video I’ll share with you the items I received AND some of the sample cards I made.
Let’s take one more look at the holiday cards I made.
Care to vote for a winner?
How about this- leave me a comment telling me which card you like the best, and I’ll chose one comment at random and send you five thank you cards made in that same style? That way you can send out lovely thank you cards after the holiday season is over!
I’ll keep the comments open until November 10, 2014 so that you all have time to decide- and I have time to get my cards made.
Thanks for being here!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017