Eek! Halloween just ended…which means that Holiday crafting is in full swing! For those of us who make our own Holiday Cards, it’s time to get cracking. For me, that means doing some
playing experimenting with different designs to see which one will actually “make the cut” and become the holiday card for the season.
I recently got a nice box of the Stampin’ UP holiday product to work with, and in this video I’ll share with you the items I received AND some of the sample cards I made.
Let’s take one more look at the holiday cards I made.
Care to vote for a winner?
How about this- leave me a comment telling me which card you like the best, and I’ll chose one comment at random and send you five thank you cards made in that same style? That way you can send out lovely thank you cards after the holiday season is over!
I’ll keep the comments open until November 10, 2014 so that you all have time to decide- and I have time to get my cards made.
Thanks for being here!
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017