Eek! Halloween just ended…which means that Holiday crafting is in full swing! For those of us who make our own Holiday Cards, it’s time to get cracking. For me, that means doing some
playing experimenting with different designs to see which one will actually “make the cut” and become the holiday card for the season.
I recently got a nice box of the Stampin’ UP holiday product to work with, and in this video I’ll share with you the items I received AND some of the sample cards I made.
Let’s take one more look at the holiday cards I made.
Care to vote for a winner?
How about this- leave me a comment telling me which card you like the best, and I’ll chose one comment at random and send you five thank you cards made in that same style? That way you can send out lovely thank you cards after the holiday season is over!
I’ll keep the comments open until November 10, 2014 so that you all have time to decide- and I have time to get my cards made.
Thanks for being here!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018