Eek! Halloween just ended…which means that Holiday crafting is in full swing! For those of us who make our own Holiday Cards, it’s time to get cracking. For me, that means doing some
playing experimenting with different designs to see which one will actually “make the cut” and become the holiday card for the season.
I recently got a nice box of the Stampin’ UP holiday product to work with, and in this video I’ll share with you the items I received AND some of the sample cards I made.
Let’s take one more look at the holiday cards I made.
Care to vote for a winner?
How about this- leave me a comment telling me which card you like the best, and I’ll chose one comment at random and send you five thank you cards made in that same style? That way you can send out lovely thank you cards after the holiday season is over!
I’ll keep the comments open until November 10, 2014 so that you all have time to decide- and I have time to get my cards made.
Thanks for being here!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017