This week my Local Stamping Store (LSS- shout out to Stamplistic in Amherst) had a rummage sale at their new location. The idea is that you could bring in your gently used tools and stamps and the store sells them for you. YOU do the pricing, the store does the work, and you get the amount sold in store credit for NEW STUFF.
Well, I’m not a snob. I love a good tag sale and it’s new to me, right?
So lookee lookee!!
So, first of all, I will have to participate in this next year. Second, I LOVE a tag sale and am so thrilled with what I bought! Third….Someone needs to organize a BUNCH more of these- swaps or sales or what ever. Because sometimes you just get tired of what you have, and someone else’s stash looks like a lot more fun!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018