Sometimes you just feel like you need some new supplies to kick your creativity into gear- and last month I recharged my creative juices by doing some Craft Haul’in at my local stamp store, STAMPLISTIC.
I did a Periscope sharing my hauls, which I’ve now edited a bit and put on YouTube for everyone.
The first my “new” purchases–
And this next one are my “used” goodies!
I kind of overspent, but I’m happy with the things I bought and I’ve already started doing some reviews. Click the links in the video to see them!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a crafty day!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017