Sometimes you just feel like you need some new supplies to kick your creativity into gear- and last month I recharged my creative juices by doing some Craft Haul’in at my local stamp store, STAMPLISTIC.
I did a Periscope sharing my hauls, which I’ve now edited a bit and put on YouTube for everyone.
The first my “new” purchases–
And this next one are my “used” goodies!
I kind of overspent, but I’m happy with the things I bought and I’ve already started doing some reviews. Click the links in the video to see them!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a crafty day!
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018