I was Periscoping the other day and doing some poured art using Pebeo liquid oils. (I know, I totally have to get that review up and ready!) One of my watchers told me that the Pebeos were on clearance at Hobby Lobby, so I made a pilgrimage to the closest store (an hour away) to see what they had.
And of course, I came out with….MORE!
Take a look:
So how about you- do you ever go in for “just one thing” and come out with a dozen, like I did? Which stores do you have this *ahem* experience in? I’d love to know I’m not alone!!!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017