I was Periscoping the other day and doing some poured art using Pebeo liquid oils. (I know, I totally have to get that review up and ready!) One of my watchers told me that the Pebeos were on clearance at Hobby Lobby, so I made a pilgrimage to the closest store (an hour away) to see what they had.
And of course, I came out with….MORE!
Take a look:
So how about you- do you ever go in for “just one thing” and come out with a dozen, like I did? Which stores do you have this *ahem* experience in? I’d love to know I’m not alone!!!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018