I was Periscoping the other day and doing some poured art using Pebeo liquid oils. (I know, I totally have to get that review up and ready!) One of my watchers told me that the Pebeos were on clearance at Hobby Lobby, so I made a pilgrimage to the closest store (an hour away) to see what they had.
And of course, I came out with….MORE!
Take a look:
So how about you- do you ever go in for “just one thing” and come out with a dozen, like I did? Which stores do you have this *ahem* experience in? I’d love to know I’m not alone!!!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017