I was Periscoping the other day and doing some poured art using Pebeo liquid oils. (I know, I totally have to get that review up and ready!) One of my watchers told me that the Pebeos were on clearance at Hobby Lobby, so I made a pilgrimage to the closest store (an hour away) to see what they had.
And of course, I came out with….MORE!
Take a look:
So how about you- do you ever go in for “just one thing” and come out with a dozen, like I did? Which stores do you have this *ahem* experience in? I’d love to know I’m not alone!!!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017