I really had SUCH an amazing time in Melbourne Australia…. and part of the reason why is that there were so many artistic and crafty places there. Graffiti Alley, great architecture… and CRAFT STORES!
I made you this video- it’s almost 10 minutes long, so fair warning- but it includes photos of my trip and a video of my craft haul at the very end. I hope you enjoy it!
I hope you enjoyed this crafty field trip around Melbourne- and would love your questions or comments!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017