I really had SUCH an amazing time in Melbourne Australia…. and part of the reason why is that there were so many artistic and crafty places there. Graffiti Alley, great architecture… and CRAFT STORES!
I made you this video- it’s almost 10 minutes long, so fair warning- but it includes photos of my trip and a video of my craft haul at the very end. I hope you enjoy it!
I hope you enjoyed this crafty field trip around Melbourne- and would love your questions or comments!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018