I had the pleasure of swinging by the Jillibean Soup booth at CHA last winter, and it was soooo adorable. Laina, one of their designers, wasÂ nice enough to give me pack of papers to try out, and they’ve been tucked in my paper stash for quite some time! Maybe because the papers seemed so springy, and winter has dragged on way too long here in Ohio. However, I pulled out the pack the other day, and got really inspired!
As a matter of fact, I’ve been using these papers in a number of reviews I’ve written…and I’m kinda smitten! Here’s what I’ve been using them with:
Card using Spellbinders Nestabilities, as part of my “Basics and Beyond” book review.
Scrapbook layout for my upcoming Slice Elite Review
Card for my nephew as part of the Spellbinders book review.
I can’t decide which I like more- the owls or the bicycles.Â Oh, wait! The owls are a part of the “Silly Owls” line…but they are so cute I had to mention them, anyway. But I have to tell you that they’ve become a CTD “Craft Fave” and I can’t wait to see what they have going on at Summer CHA!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018