Sometimes companies get it in their heads that their products should be improved upon, and come out with an “improvement” that makes us scratch our heads. Such is the case with the Glue Glider Pro PLUS Multidirectional adhesive cartridge.
It fits the same Glue Glider Pro handle, and has the same PermaTac adhesive as the rest of the Glue Arts line. The difference? The cartridge can be inserted two ways so that you can either “pull” your adhesive toward you (the industry standard) or you can “push” the adhesive tool away from you.
Here’s the explanation from the website:
PermaTac refill – you wonâ€™t have to worry about reloading in the middle of a project with our easy slip-in, recyclable cartridges. Now the new GlueGlider PRO+ multi-directional cartridges offers the ability to push or pull to apply the adhesive. Same amazing adhesive formula, now with enhanced glideability. Uses the original GlueGlider PRO handle.
Um, okay. Why we need to “push” our adhesive is a little beyond me, but OK. It works just fine. Check this little video I made on my iPhone to see how it works.
I won’t go into a full review of the adhesive, because I’ve done that when I reviewed the Glue Glider Pro. I just wanted to give you the update!
The Glue Glider Pro Plus refill retails for $8.99 and was provided for review purposes.
Do you think this is a feature that you’ll care about? Feel free to weigh in…
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017