Sometimes companies get it in their heads that their products should be improved upon, and come out with an “improvement” that makes us scratch our heads. Such is the case with the Glue Glider Pro PLUS Multidirectional adhesive cartridge.
It fits the same Glue Glider Pro handle, and has the same PermaTac adhesive as the rest of the Glue Arts line. The difference? The cartridge can be inserted two ways so that you can either “pull” your adhesive toward you (the industry standard) or you can “push” the adhesive tool away from you.
Here’s the explanation from the website:
PermaTac refill – you wonâ€™t have to worry about reloading in the middle of a project with our easy slip-in, recyclable cartridges. Now the new GlueGlider PRO+ multi-directional cartridges offers the ability to push or pull to apply the adhesive. Same amazing adhesive formula, now with enhanced glideability. Uses the original GlueGlider PRO handle.
Um, okay. Why we need to “push” our adhesive is a little beyond me, but OK. It works just fine. Check this little video I made on my iPhone to see how it works.
I won’t go into a full review of the adhesive, because I’ve done that when I reviewed the Glue Glider Pro. I just wanted to give you the update!
The Glue Glider Pro Plus refill retails for $8.99 and was provided for review purposes.
Do you think this is a feature that you’ll care about? Feel free to weigh in…
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018