Sometimes companies get it in their heads that their products should be improved upon, and come out with an “improvement” that makes us scratch our heads. Such is the case with the Glue Glider Pro PLUS Multidirectional adhesive cartridge.
It fits the same Glue Glider Pro handle, and has the same PermaTac adhesive as the rest of the Glue Arts line. The difference? The cartridge can be inserted two ways so that you can either “pull” your adhesive toward you (the industry standard) or you can “push” the adhesive tool away from you.
Here’s the explanation from the website:
PermaTac refill – you wonâ€™t have to worry about reloading in the middle of a project with our easy slip-in, recyclable cartridges. Now the new GlueGlider PRO+ multi-directional cartridges offers the ability to push or pull to apply the adhesive. Same amazing adhesive formula, now with enhanced glideability. Uses the original GlueGlider PRO handle.
Um, okay. Why we need to “push” our adhesive is a little beyond me, but OK. It works just fine. Check this little video I made on my iPhone to see how it works.
I won’t go into a full review of the adhesive, because I’ve done that when I reviewed the Glue Glider Pro. I just wanted to give you the update!
The Glue Glider Pro Plus refill retails for $8.99 and was provided for review purposes.
Do you think this is a feature that you’ll care about? Feel free to weigh in…
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017