Today we have a special guest on our Craft Countdown- Katie Waltemeyer, our newest member of #TeamCTD! She is an amazing blogger and crafter, and we are so honored to have her on board!
Hi y’all! I’m Katie and you can find me over at my little slice of the internet, Sweet Rose Studio!
I am so blessed to be a wife to my high school sweetheart and mother to our two sweet, crazy kids. In my past life I was an elementary school teacher, but now I am a stay-at-home-momma by trade and absolutely adore what I do.
I do have to say that I’m not great at limiting myself to doing one single thing though. I really do love anything remotely crafty and creative and I have a passion for party planning and paper crafting. I’m trying to teach myself to sew one stitch at a time and you can regularly find me with a sippy cup in one hand and a glue gun in the other with my camera hanging around my neck. I am a self-professed Oreo and Chapstick addict and I’m excited to be delving in Project Life for the very first time.
5 Tools or Supplies you can’t live without:
Silhouette, quality scissors, tape runner, large paper cutter, Canon 60D
4 Words You Live By:
faith, family, create, live
3 Photos of Your Work:
2 Things You Are Not Very Good At:
Keeping up with housework (ick) and figuring out driving directions (I get lost all of the time!)
1 Thing to Brag About:
My five year old son threw the only passing touchdown for his flag football team this year. I’m one proud momma.
You can find Katie here:
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014
- Review: Stencib Self Adhesive Stencils - May 27, 2014
- Review: Clover Bead Loom Kit - April 29, 2014
- Review: Clover Beading Loom - March 18, 2014