Time for another Craft Countdown! Today we have Lisa Fulmer of LisaLizaLou.blogspot.com, and the author of the NEW craft book Craft Your Stash!
Here’s a little bit about Lisa:
I am an artist, crafter, teacher, writer, on-air talent, as well as a marketing consultant.
I’ve worked in the craft industry for many years and I’m an active member of the Craft & Hobby Association. I’ve designed projects and video tutorials for many manufacturers including Spellbinders Paper Arts, Ranger Ink, DecoArt, SmoothFoam and Plaid.
I work regularly with the highly-trafficked craft websites, Cool2Craft.com,FaveCrafts.com and CraftFoxes.com, and I write a weekly column on a local news blogabout the creative scene where I live in Concord, California. I also write for Bella Crafts Quarterly and Famtivity.com.
My designs have been published in compilation books and magazines (below), and I have just authored my first solo craft project book, Craft Your Stash.
I was part of a winning duo on TLC’s reality TV show, Craft Wars, which aired nationally in 2012 and internationally in 2013.
Lisa joined me via a Craft Hangout to discuss crafts, inspiration, and to share some crafts from her new book. Take a look!
We are so happy she joined us! Any questions for Lisa?
If you’d like to buy the book, pick it up here:
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017