Time for another Craft Countdown! Today we have Lisa Fulmer of LisaLizaLou.blogspot.com, and the author of the NEW craft book Craft Your Stash!
Here’s a little bit about Lisa:
I am an artist, crafter, teacher, writer, on-air talent, as well as a marketing consultant.
I’ve worked in the craft industry for many years and I’m an active member of the Craft & Hobby Association. I’ve designed projects and video tutorials for many manufacturers including Spellbinders Paper Arts, Ranger Ink, DecoArt, SmoothFoam and Plaid.
I work regularly with the highly-trafficked craft websites, Cool2Craft.com,FaveCrafts.com and CraftFoxes.com, and I write a weekly column on a local news blogabout the creative scene where I live in Concord, California. I also write for Bella Crafts Quarterly and Famtivity.com.
My designs have been published in compilation books and magazines (below), and I have just authored my first solo craft project book, Craft Your Stash.
I was part of a winning duo on TLC’s reality TV show, Craft Wars, which aired nationally in 2012 and internationally in 2013.
Lisa joined me via a Craft Hangout to discuss crafts, inspiration, and to share some crafts from her new book. Take a look!
We are so happy she joined us! Any questions for Lisa?
If you’d like to buy the book, pick it up here:
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018