Time for another Craft Countdown! Today we have Lisa Fulmer of LisaLizaLou.blogspot.com, and the author of the NEW craft book Craft Your Stash!
Here’s a little bit about Lisa:
I am an artist, crafter, teacher, writer, on-air talent, as well as a marketing consultant.
I’ve worked in the craft industry for many years and I’m an active member of the Craft & Hobby Association. I’ve designed projects and video tutorials for many manufacturers including Spellbinders Paper Arts, Ranger Ink, DecoArt, SmoothFoam and Plaid.
I work regularly with the highly-trafficked craft websites, Cool2Craft.com,FaveCrafts.com and CraftFoxes.com, and I write a weekly column on a local news blogabout the creative scene where I live in Concord, California. I also write for Bella Crafts Quarterly and Famtivity.com.
My designs have been published in compilation books and magazines (below), and I have just authored my first solo craft project book, Craft Your Stash.
I was part of a winning duo on TLC’s reality TV show, Craft Wars, which aired nationally in 2012 and internationally in 2013.
Lisa joined me via a Craft Hangout to discuss crafts, inspiration, and to share some crafts from her new book. Take a look!
We are so happy she joined us! Any questions for Lisa?
If you’d like to buy the book, pick it up here:
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017