Today I have a great Craft Countdown with a blogger that is the mastermind behind Dollar Store Crafts. Meet Heather Mann!
Heather has been hard at work this past year on her first book- CraftFail! Based on the website of the same name, CraftFail takes a good-natured look at crafts that go horribly wrong.
All of the projects are either Heather’s or user-submitted; and it’s all in good fun. I was surprised at how many useful tips there are in the book as well.
Heather made some time for me last week and we sat down to talk supplies, inspiration, and of course, craft fails!
Grab a cuppa and clear about 20 minutes for this fun & inspiring interview:
And if you missed those three folks that inspire her, here they are again:
And here’s a handy affiliate link if you’d like to purchase Heather’s book right now- (and wouldn’t it make a fun gift, too?)
Do you have a CraftFail to share? Tell us about it!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018