Today I have a great Craft Countdown with a blogger that is the mastermind behind Dollar Store Crafts. Meet Heather Mann!
Heather has been hard at work this past year on her first book- CraftFail! Based on the website of the same name, CraftFail takes a good-natured look at crafts that go horribly wrong.
All of the projects are either Heather’s or user-submitted; and it’s all in good fun. I was surprised at how many useful tips there are in the book as well.
Heather made some time for me last week and we sat down to talk supplies, inspiration, and of course, craft fails!
Grab a cuppa and clear about 20 minutes for this fun & inspiring interview:
And if you missed those three folks that inspire her, here they are again:
And here’s a handy affiliate link if you’d like to purchase Heather’s book right now- (and wouldn’t it make a fun gift, too?)
Do you have a CraftFail to share? Tell us about it!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017