Today we have a Craft Countdown for you- a series of questions with AMAZING crafty bloggers. We are also testing out a new incarnation of our Craft Countdown- a video chat!
Our guest is the lovely Carolina Moore from www.CarolinaMoore.com, where you can find the whole list of her crafty endeavors, including:
Here’s the video chat with her- it’s about 15 minutes long, so grab a cup of coffee and settle in!
And for those of you who are “listers”- here they are!
(By the way, some of these links are affiliate links and if you click through and make a purchase you will supporting CTD!)
FIVE tools and products you can’t live without:
- Round Nose Pliers for Jewelry-Making
- Spray Baste
- Mini Hot Glue Gun
- Permanent Markers
- Planning Calendar
FOUR Places you get inspiration (How do you get inspired?)
- Dollar Store or dollar section
- Google Image Search
- My own supplies!
- Setting a deadline
THREE folks you’d like to have lunch with?
- & 3.- Aunts who live abroad!
TWO things you are not good at…
- Yarn Arts
- Finding that 25th hour in the day!!
Big thanks to Carolina for her time…and we’d love your comments! Also…any suggestions for the NEXT Craft Countdown?
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017