Welcome to another Craft Countdown! Today we are welcoming Angie Holden of TheCountryChicCottage.net.
Angie is an amazing crafter, great writer, and one of the best gals I know on the web. (Some of you may remember when Angie was a part of #TeamCTD and a regular contributor to this site!
I was thrilled when she agreed to a hangout-style video interview. Grab a cuppa, pull up a chair, and spend the next 10 minutes or so getting some great ideas from this talented lady!
Just to recap:
FIVE PRODUCTS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
- hot glue gun
- chalky finish paint
- painters tape
- Duck tape!
- craft knife
FOUR PLACES YOU GO FOR INSPIRATION:
- other blogs
- home decor catalogs
THREE KINDS OF CRAFTS YOU LIKE TO DO
- home decor
- kid’s crafts (including young adult)
TWO SOURCES OF CHEAP/INEXPENSIVE SUPPLIES
- barn wood
- Mason jars
WHEN DID YOU KNOW YOU WERE CRAFTY?
- When people started reading my blog!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018