What I love, love, LOVE about the CHA tradeshows is that you get to meet and interact with the most amazing artists and designers. Folks that you usually see on television or on the craft product boxes and are there, in person, to answer questions and show off their stuff.
Overwhelmingly, these demi-celebrities are….wait for it……nice. Really nice. Like real people. Who knew? I’ve been able to chat up some of my favorite designers and even get a few pics. Take a look:
Well, peeps- that’s all for today! More manana!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018