I love to take pictures. But with my hectic life, I rarely actually pack a camera. Instead, I use my handy-dandy iPhone to takeÂ my everyday photos. With my Lo-Mob app for my iPhone, I alter them into cool, high-art snaps!
The Lo-Mob app is easy to download via iTunes, and is only $1.99. This is a great price for all the fun you can have with it. Here is how it works:
- Fire up the app on your iPhone, and select the camera icon.
- Take your photo.
- Using the “filters” tab at the bottom of the screen, select the filter that you want to use.Â The app will preview the photo for you with each of the filters so that you can see exactly what it will look like.
- Save the photo to your phone, or share it via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or Picasa.
Now, if you take a photo on your phone and later say, “HEY!” this would look sweet with a filter on it, no sweat. Just fire up the app, select the “page” or little square icon on the bottom right of the screen, and then select camera roll. Then you can select your photo from your phone and alter away.
So here are the steps I took to alter my self-portrait on my iPhone.
So far, so easy, right? OK, now I’m going to share some of my favorite shots using the Lo-Mob App. Pardon my vanity.
I really could go on and on. I think these are gorgeous shots, and considering so many of the replicate vintage cameras and films, there is no way you could reproduce them. For $1.99, it think it’s a great value. Skip the soy latte and download this!
Disclosure: Unpaid, unsolicited review. My own opinions.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017